Last year in Tennessee alone, over 500,000 people were charged with a criminal offense. It is imperative that someone facing criminal charges hire a knowledgeable defense attorney as soon as possible. A lawyer can ensure that a person’s constitutional rights are protected from investigation to trial. There are many important state and federal laws in place to protect those facing criminal charges, and you want someone on your side to hold the police and the prosecution accountable for their actions every step of the way.
Given the number of arrests occurring every year, you need someone that will give your case the time and attention it deserves. If you or someone you know are facing criminal charges please contact The QT Law Firm. Here at QT, we know every case matters. Moreover, we will do everything within our power to protect your constitutional rights.
The QT Law Firm can help individuals facing the following charges:
- Violent Crimes
- Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Burglary
- Aggravated Robbery
- Drug Crimes including but not limited to possessing, manufacturing, and selling:
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Medications
- DUI/DWI Defense
- A DUI or DWI charge can have severe consequences from temporary loss of a driver’s license to years in jail. Once charged, it is of the most importance that you hire a criminal defense attorney that is knowledgeable about both state and federal procedure that must be followed to validly charge someone with driving under the influence.
- Probation Violations
- Suspicion of a probation violation is a serious matter and you need a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to evaluate your case. Many people only served a few years of a lengthy sentence. A probation violation puts one at risk of possibly returning to prison for 5, 10, 15 years, or more.
- Criminal records have effects long past the completion of one’s sentence. A criminal record can affect your ability to obtain employment, receive government benefits, vote, and much more. Although the law is limited as to what criminal charges are expungable you should contact our office to see if you qualify.
- Many people have arrests that did not lead to convictions and other dismissed charges holding them back. In many states, you can clear all records that did not lead to a conviction. In addition, there are some convictions you can expunge as well. Contact to QT Law Firm now, so we can evaluate your charges to help you receive the second chance you deserve.